“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Sunday, June 24, 2012

You probably think I'm a pig

For lunch I had two servings of chili, some baby food, guacamole, and two rice cakes with peanut butter. I have a feeling that Leo will want to go out to lunch when grandma comes home. I'll order a salad without dressing if they go out. I feel fat now. I feel like I overdid it. I lost count of my calorie intake...but I know I'm under 1000 calories.
Leo and I went to the bookstore today and I ordered a book. It's sad that my only excitement for the day was ordering a book. It's the little things in life that create the most happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment