“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Monday, June 25, 2012

June 25th

Good morning,

 It is now 8:40 on a rainy Monday morning. Leo and I went to the gym...where i lifted (biceps, triceps, chest, and a little shoulders) for 40 minutes...then went out to breakfast (against my will). At the Cedar Grill I ordered wheat toast (dry) and green tea. I had two cups of green tea. Since i've been back from the gym and diner I decided to lay down with my grandmothers laptop. I feel like resting all day then maybe working out, eating, taking diet pills, maybe eating more, then bed? I weighed myself yesterday and although I was considered underweight twenty pounds heavier, I am still embarrassed to announce my weight. I know i've shared my weight on my blog before - but that's when I was feeling good about myself. Today i'm not feeling good or bad - just neutral.

Please comment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment