“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Thursday, June 7, 2012

June 7th

I haven't been near a computer in awhile. My phone broke and now i just go a new one.

My week went somewhat like this:

Sunday - Workout - moderate eating
Monday - Workout - some eating
Tuesday - No workout- binged
Wednesday - Ate breakfast, fasted for the day, ran 3 miles and walked 1 mile
Thursday- Didn't eat much all day until an hour ago. Now i am up to 4500 calories

I feel hopeless. I have no energy. My mood is pretty bad. I can't keep my head up in school. I'm so hungry. I don't know what to do. The veganism is going well, although the starving isn't. Maybe i should take some diet pills at night so i don't binge. I feel like i'm going to put on ten pounds tonight. I feel like i should eat something now...but i won't. I probably won't eat much tomorrow. I found out throwing up could cause weight gain - so i won't do that anymore. I'll check the scale sometime tomorrow. I'm going to hopefully get some diuretics and laxatives this weekend and stronger diet pills. I can't be so hungry and uncomfortable that i'm forced to binge. This has to be easier. Somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment