“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

June 13th

Good Afternoon,

 It is Wednesday. It is a beautiful day today. I slept over my friends house last night, again. I'm at my house now with my friend Gabby. She's in the other room doing her hair. Today I ate an apple, 2 veggie burgers, 6 decent sized pretzels, and fruit smoothie with tofu and almond milk and banana with blueberries, an orange, and water. It feels like too much especially because i ate all of that and it's only 12:46 pm. That's around 950 calories. My only concern is if someone starves them for so long then they start eating normal for a day the body starts storing fat because it doesn't know when it'll get food again. That can causes bloating and can make someones body fat percentage go up. That scares me and makes me want to purge and takes more diet pills. My mom flushed my pills a few nights ago. I'll update this later today if i have time. I'm going to the gym and then physical therapy later. Comments appreciated

No comments:

Post a Comment