“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Feeling Old

I feel like I've caught a glimpse of what being old feels like. I have my moments throughout the day when I get a burst of energy and I feel young again. I don't want to get old- it must suck. I hope I don't die anytime soon either. Death is scary to me because I don't want to go to hell. Hell is made out to be an awful, uncomfortable place when you burn in your misery forever. I want to meet Him and live in a happy place with my family.
I feel like I am not interesting enough in my writing of this blog. I feel like my grammar and spelling and punctuation is incorrect. I feel judged. I feel like nobody understands me. I feel all alone...and that's okay because this blog is for me to look back on in the future. This isn't for anyone else to have to understand...I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment