“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Monday, June 11, 2012

June 11th

Good morning.
 I feel like today is going to be a good day. Yesterday was great as well. Today I have an exam and then I have therapy (which i'm not looking forward to going to). I might hangout with my friend after.
I woke up this morning and showered then ate a bowl of cereal. Since all the cereals were almost empty i combined all of them to fill a bowl. In the mix was Cherrios, Kashi:GOLEAN, and Vanilla Granola with Raisins. I poured Almond Milk into the bowl and had a large orange on  the side. Since i ate I've been listening to music and sitting on facebook trying to find a ride from my "friends" to my exam. I finally found one. I've been debating whether i should purge and get rid of my food. I can't do that because throwing up is proven to cause weight gain eventually. I'd rather starve. I guilt I feel after eating that cereal is incredible. I just wish I could go back and hour or two and delete what I ate. Now i wish i ate oatmeal or just the orange. On the positive note I boosted my metabolism by eating :)
If I pass my exam today i'll be very surprised.
Goal for today: No attitude!! My attitude has become a conscious habit. Any tips on staying positive and not having an attitude? Or maybe not taking things personally. The things with me is I assume people are talking about me. I'm paranoid. If anyone has any tips on keeping positive, confident, and not assuming that'd be very helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment