“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Friday, June 22, 2012

June 22nd - part 2

Finally here in Pennsylvania. Since i've been here i've had cheerios with raisins again (another 1.5 cups) for lunch. And for snacks i've had grapefruit, apple, and walnuts. My calorie intake is a little over 800 calories. My mom and her boyfriend Mike left. We went to the retirement community center (grandma lives in a retirement community with her husband) and played games. Apparently they have a gym there. I did some Ab work and chest workouts. It didn't last very long. But i guess it doesn't matter how long the workout is..it matters how intense it is. It's was beneficial, because i could feel it. I am anxious because it wasn't a long workout. I have to remind myself that IT WAS BENEFICIAL. After i went into the library and looked at books.
Now i'm pretty anxious about the walnuts (the fat content in them). Grandma and I are going grocery shopping then going out to dinner. Unfortunately her husband is tagging along. 

 Today is a depressing day because i feel fat. But i have hope for the next two weeks while i'm here that i'll lose some more weight and be temporarily happy until i lose more. From lack of energy i've been feeling fatigued. That's where the anxiety is stemming from. Is it possible to workout too much and undereat.....AND NOT BE TIRED? 

No comments:

Post a Comment