“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Saturday, June 30, 2012

part 2

I decided the 300 calorie diet is very extreme to do for seven days straight. I should do it a few times per week. Today I skipped breakfast and for lunch mom took me to Ruby Tuesday's back home. I ordered salad bar and veggie trio. On the salad bar I skipped the lettuce and just got veggies with a tablespoon of the real balsamic vinegar. I had two plates of salad bar and for the veggie trio I got broccoli and plain baked potato with zucchini steamed. Then mom and I went to the grocery store.
When I got home for a very early dinner I had 3 slices of wheat bread (light/reduced calories (45 calories per slice)) with a small amount of jelly and a new reduced calorie, reduced fat and low sodium peanut butter. It was so good I wanted to binge, but my mom had chores for me (before I leave the house - i'm seeing friends tonight and sleeping over gabby's house) to do so I didn't have time (I'm happy about this).
I packed my diet pills, diuretics, gum, and cigarettes to distract myself from food. I'll be drinking plenty of water tonight too.
I'm very anxious today and my OCD is being triggered. I think from not working out. My knees are starting to hurt again and I have no energy. To reassure myself I say: "I'll be okay;  I won't get fat; I workout a lot; I don't need to workout so much to stay thin, skinny, beautiful."

Going out tonight to get my mind off of food. My

My mom and I had a lovely conversation at dinner on getting better. I officially have a counselor that I have to meet with now.

No comments:

Post a Comment