“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Friday, June 22, 2012

Before Bed

I baked tonight. I made tofu chili, guacamole hummus, and hummus. I also made low fat, sugar free banana oatmeal cookies with peanut butter and wheat flour with vanilla. Everything is vegan. Now i feel fat, hungry, and bloated. I want more food but i really shouldn't. Hopefully all those calories especially eaten this late (9:30pm) won't make me fat. I dumped the rest of the cookies into the garbage.
I'm going to look for my grandmothers first aid kit and see if there is ipecac syrup. I hope so. If not i can  just watch my calories tomorrow.
Today my calories were over 2,000.
I made a rule that i couldn't go over 1,500.
Once again i failed.
I suck.
The End 

No comments:

Post a Comment