“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Monday, June 4, 2012

June 4th

Sorry for not posting sooner. I've been busy. This weekend was alternate (gay) prom and junior prom. I went to the gym on Sunday. I'm glad I went, but i didn't feel confident in my workout. I know that it was beneficial to me and weight maintenance. I feel so fat today and my OCD is kicking in. I obviously know i'm not fat and nobody thinks i am. In fact it's the opposite. It's not so much i'm worried about getting fat now, it's me worried about me getting fat in the future. I'm offically vegan. I haven't eaten meat in awhile. Also i started group two weeks ago. It was so boring. I go three times a week. I want out. I'll post again soon. School ends this week then summer vacation

No comments:

Post a Comment