“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Monday, June 25, 2012

Another binge and purge

I binged on a ricecake with peanut butter and sugarfree jelly and 5 grapes. That a 200 calorie binge. I rushed to the bathroom as the guilt set in. I looked in the mirror and screamed at myself "you're fat - you're ugly. You're a fat, pathetic, self loathing- good-for-nothing faggot." I leaned over the toilet and began to purge (once). I hate this part of the eating disorder. I cry as I purge. I know i'm doing it wrong. My two fingers are desperately moving around trying to make myself gag. I eventually puke a small amount of what looks like the jelly. 15 calories gone. Now I feel better. Back to my blog that nobody reads. 

No comments:

Post a Comment