“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Friday, June 22, 2012

June 22nd

Good morning. I only got 5 hours of sleep last night. I was on the computer all night researching. Since I've been up I've been in a fairly good mood. This morning my moms boyfriend, Mike came over and now he's driving mom and I down to Pennsylvania. After they drop me off at grandmas house they're leaving for the beach for a week. Seeing his hand on her lap makes me want to love in fall. Throughout my childhood I haven't seen my mom date, therefore I've become accustom to seeing my mom happily single. I guess I assumed I could stay happily single. I just want to be happy.
This morning I ate a half an orange and a cup and a half of Cheerios with raisins. I'm anxious today because yesterdays caloric intake was more than I would have liked, but less than I need (according to my dietitian).
I should probably nap, but I won't. I'll update later.

No comments:

Post a Comment