“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

part 2

I found that blogging helps me express myself. I can explain how I feel if it's written out. Since I've eaten the peanut butter I've been very anxious and my OCD is kicking in. It controls me. I lifted a little bit. Enough to tone and do something but not enough to accomplish my previous goals of being a bodybuilder then a men's physique bodybuilder. It boosts metabolism. Then I did the elliptical until I burned 190 calories. I burned off 2 tablespoons of peanut butter. Im not confident in my workout today but I'm so tired. I'll workout tomorrow after breakfast.Since the gym I've had two apples and carrots. My dad is making me a raw vegan protein shake with bananas tonight, maybe. I may have beans. I just might save the beans for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment