“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

June 12th

Good Afternoon.

I just got home. I slept over my friends house last night and now I am home for a little while before group therapy. I don't know if i should stay home tonight or go out. I'm tired today. Today for breakfast i had two apples and for lunch a small salad with lettuce and olive oil with a mini vegan burger (70 calories) and blueberries. It seems like too much though. I'm with my friend Gabby now waiting for the bus to pick me up for therapy. I really don't wanna go. I met a guy at group though. He's really sweet and i asked him out on a date after exams are over to celebrate school ending. :) I'm excited for that night. I'm thinking about dinner and a movie.
Since summer is almost here and i don't have a job my mom is sending me down south to spend two weeks with my grandmother. I feel like she can't handle my problems. In a way my problems are her problems and i feel like she needs a break. I feel like a burden, especially to my father, but those weeks will help my mom tremendously. I told my grandmother to bring me to the gym regularly and that i'll only eat vegan foods. So as a result my grandmother and I will be doing a lot of cooking together. I am excited for that.
Now i'm going to go get recipes for her and email them to her for when i go down to see her. Have a good day. Comments appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment