“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Monday, June 18, 2012

June 18th

Today is a good day for me. I like the way i look today. I feel semi-confident. I had my friend Meg sleepover last night. We woke up at 11 AM. I had a grapefruit for breakfast with a lot of cherries (both low glycemic foods) greenbeans with all natural peanut butter and a few slices of avocado and a fruit smoothie (containing: 2 bananas, ice, vanilla extract, almond milk, and a few chunks of pineapples). I'm craving more pretzels, but i'll snack on greenbeans until the craving goes away. I wonder if too much fruit is bad (because of the sugar). Can fruit cause fat gain?
Anyway i have group tonight. Tomorrow nights group is cancelled and Thursday is my last day until Pennsylvania. I'm so excited. I want to workout tonight after group. Hopefully i'll have energy. Since I've been home from group I've had four granola bars, fruit, beans, cereal and other shit. I hope I don get fat. With all this food I'm surprised I'm not gaining weight. I hope I lose weight. Goal For Today: Being Loving Towards Everyone 

No comments:

Post a Comment