“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Friday, June 29, 2012

June 29th

It's 4:45 am and I can't sleep. The thunder is keeping me up. It's actually bringing me back to my childhood, because I'm actually scared. So, of course, I grab my waist and feel myself making sure my weight still feels the same as I left it. It's becoming a coping mechanism. Whenever i'm anxious I do that and I become fine again; I'm not scared anymore.
I fight the hunger with a piece of 5 calorie sugarless gum. What if the 5 calories turn to fat since I'm laying here. What if the sugar alcohol in the gum is just as bad as regular sugar? What if, what if, what if?

No comments:

Post a Comment