“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Thursday, June 21, 2012

June 21st

Morning

I just downloaded the Blogger app to my iPhone so it's more convenient to update whenever I need to. Last night after I worked out I was invited out with my friend Matt. I'm not sure I it was a date or not. We went to the drivein and talked and left before the second movie started. We went to a park and walked at a fast pace around the trail at 1AM. As he drove me home we ate salted almonds and dried fruit. For dinner I ended up having 2 apples and carrots. Since I've been up today I haven't done much. I showered and went to the DMV (which I hate going to) and got my permit because I lost my old one. For breakfast I had a grapefruit and a banana. For brunch?dad and I went out. I had a vegan bowl from Chipolte's Mexican Grill.
Now we're going to Six Flags theme park. I'd rather be at the gym. I feel far. I have group later tonight. Sadly.

No comments:

Post a Comment