“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Monday, June 25, 2012

Snacks and Dinner

About 30 minutes after my purge i had a fruit smoothie then I had three more ricecakes with peanut butter and jelly with fruit. I dumbed the peanut butter in the garbage to avoid temptation. I felt so guilty about eating that I had Leo drive me to the gym and I burned them off on the elliptical. Then I did aerobics in the pool.
After an hour Leo got me and I cane back to dinner. For dinner I had salad with vegan chili, a slice of grape fruit, tomatoes, walnuts, avocado and veggies in olive oil. I feel guilty about the olive oil, but im still so hungry I could binge. This scares me because I don't want to binge. Maybe I should sleep or go walking to avoid food.

2 comments:

  1. Did you take these photos Dom? So beautiful. Very artistically done

    ReplyDelete