“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

June 20th

I'm still not over June 18th's binge. I was surprised by that because i was doing so well. A professional wouldn't call it a binge. They might refer to it as compensating by eating the food i've missed out on. That makes me feel better, because it explains it's not a binge. Afterall a binge is when you eat more calories in one sitting repeatedly than you need. I don't do that. I starve myself and when i'm feel really hungry i eat a lot..but i never eat TOO much, because TOO much would mean i'd have to eat for days and day and days nonstop for me to compensate for all the food i didn't eat. Does that make sense?
Today, so far, is a good day. I judge my day based on how and how much i eat. So yes, so far today is great. I don't want to eat at all, but i know that can't be possible.
I had my sister order me a "Vegan Bodybuilding and Fitness" tank top last week. It came in the mail this morning. I'm wearing it now. I love it. It also came with Raw Vegan protein powders. I'll use them after a weight lifting workout. I'll update this later.
Goal for today: Let my parents know how much i love them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment