“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Monday, June 25, 2012

Goodnight

I have been blogging lately because of the downtime I've had. I start college soon and until then it's R&R time. Im going to look for a job and move out of my moms house by January. A lot will be changing. A lot will also stay the same. My addiction to exercise, my bad relationship with food, and my insecurities will follow me no matter where I go. Anyway I wanted to end this stressful day on a positive note: people are genuinely good. I realize this because of the emails I am receiving from viewers of this blog. They aren't pity emails or emails trying to make me see how beautiful I really am. They are emails from people who know how it feels to be where I am right now. And seeing the good in people is exactly what I needed tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment