“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Goodnight

I'm about to sleep now. I binged today on a shit load of carbs. Carbs i'd been lacking from avoiding them. Feeling like all the carbs I restricted for the past week were simply all consumed in 25 minutes made me sick to my stomach. I've been bloated since and full.
Since communicating with other anorexics and reading memoirs on anorexia I've realized something: all anorexics binge often. I thought I was the only one. Now my anxiety is lessened but still great. I don't care what other anorexics do- I wanna just be thin. Afterall that's my goal. Tomorrow I must compensate by not eating, taking diuretics, and losing weight, drinking tea, and exercising.

No comments:

Post a Comment