“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Thursday, June 14, 2012

June 14th

I went to school this morning for my exam and got dropped off home at around 11:30 to find i forgot my key and was locked out. I was kinda glad because there was no temptations for food but yet i was starving. My friend Gabby picked me up and we took my dog who was outside with us to the mall and walked around and took Romeo to a park to play. I just got home an hour ago and my mom was here and unlocked the door for me.
For breakfast i ate an apple with a banana and mixed nuts and seeds and for lunch i had black beans and tomatos. Instead of eating the whole can i only ate a small portion of it. I nibbled on the rest through the afternoon. For a snack i had some veggies and for dinner i had a salad, guacamole, and veggies. I read on a pro ana site that to lose weight i should break up my breakfast, lunch, and dinner into snacks and make them last throughout the day. That makes sense, because by doing so i'll keep my metabolism up and i'll feel satisfied. I also read it's better to have a 4 100 calorie snacks than a 400 calorie meal. I had group tonight and hated it once again. I also went running (5 miles) and refueled with a fruit/veggies tofu smoothie which i regret.

No comments:

Post a Comment