“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Sunday, June 17, 2012

June 17th

Since last nights binge ive felt incredibly anxious and fat. I didn't eat all day today until 4:00 pm. I had pineapple, cherries, grapefruit, banana, strawberry, spinach, and greenbeans. I ran but was to tired. I ran 2 miles and felt sick. So I walked until I got too tired. Since I've been home I've had the grapefruit and greenbeans. Then I ate Snyder's pretzels. Three pretzels is 130 calories. I had a lot. Maybe 8 servings. I feel guilty and I feel like my body will store the pretzels as fat. I ate too late too (12:00 am) and I don't know if pretzels are healthy or not. I think they are vegan. I need to find a reason to not eat them anymore. I crave pretzels. Goal: body fat percent of 4%, BMI less than 15, and weigh less than 130

No comments:

Post a Comment