“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Friday, June 29, 2012

Day 2

This 300 calorie diet (a day) works!! I'm cheating with help of diuretics and diet pills. I feel proud. I feel in control of my life. I feel thin.
For breakfast I ate an apple, for lunch vegan soup without the noodles, and lettuce. I took a shower and chewed a piece of gum to avoid any hunger pangs. It worked. Although I did get a little anxious because that was my second piece of gum. On this 300 calorie diet i'm on 225 calories as of 12:00PM. That means dinner will be very light tonight. I only have 75 calories to spare.
I leave Pennsylvania tomorrow. I'm happy because I can't spend another day here.

No comments:

Post a Comment