“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Friday, June 29, 2012

Goodnight

During my binge I consumed 1,900 calories. I'm probably going to gain weight and fat from that binge. It was too many calories. I feel so guilty from eating and from Leo's reaction to me eating. I walked for a few hours and did jumping jacks, push ups, and sit ups. I took diet pills and diuretics and now I need to exercise again. I can't eat tomorrow. My dietitian texted me saying: "You need to be hospitalized I think"
My dad texted me saying: "Leo is not looking at you because your fat. You're not fat. Get that out of your head. He's looking at you because you starve yourself then eat like a ferocious beast the next day. It's not common. You need to stop this." Is this tough love or pure disgust in me? Today has been the worst day; I can't eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment