“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Day 1

This is day one of my 300 calorie diet out of seven days. I feel great. I have a lot of energy and despite the hunger pangs every half hour i'm in a great mood. Today I had two cups of black tea, plain apple sauce with fruit (90 calories) and 4 pieces of celery (15 calories). I searched Grandma's house for gum. I'm craving gum. I researched gum and I found that it can result in weight loss by replacing high calorie snacks for a flavorfull, sugarless, low calorie piece of gum. It reduces appetite too. Ciggarettes also do that.
I want to workout today to burn off the calories from yesterday afternoon's carb overload, but i feel like as soon as I got to the gym I'd be too tired to workout. Anyway I was doing jumping jacks throughout the night and took diuretics. That should be good enough? Right?  

No comments:

Post a Comment