“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

June 26th

I woke up throughout the night because of nightmares. For breakfast I had two cups of veggie soup. I took out the pasta in the soup.
Yesterday was so embarrassing. I checked the scale this morning and I am two pounds heavier. Two whole pounds. I could cry. All my hard work and two pounds have been gained. Today I'm going to workout and drink a lot of water. I am going to avoid starchy carbs too.
I feel so hungry but yet I am full from the soup. All I want now is to workout and burn off today's calories, but mostly yesterday's calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment