“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

June 13th - part 2

I'm back. I just came back from the gym. I lifted today. I worked my shoulders, sides, and arms. Then i had dinner (at 2:45pm). I had a whole bag of steamed brown rice, can of black beans, and can of plain tomatos. That was 782 calories total. My calories from before combined with these calories bring me up to a little over 1,600 calories. I want to swim later and burn off my dinner.
My friend is bringing me to Kmart to buy some diet supplies. Hopefully they have Allie (a strong over-the-counter diet pill). I'm getting sick of talking about calories, but i can't help it.
Tonight i want to be alone. I want to lay down and watch a movie and get to sleep early. I have an exam at 8:30 tomorrow morning. I'm gonna go to Kmart now. I'll blog tomorrow.

P.S.  I got a phone call from the college apartments. I'm moving in in January. I'm really scared to move out. I'll only be 18 and i can't take care of myself. I need my mom. I can always change my mind, because i have time.

No comments:

Post a Comment