“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

July 31st

Because of yesterday (eating 200 calories) I woke up starving today. I stayed strong until 1:00 PM then binged off of a cucumber (50 calories), 2 cans of tomatoes (180 calories), pickles (0 calories), soup (120 calories), and green beans (40 calories) with olive oil (150 calories). Total: 540 calories for the day.

Then I puked 5 times until I saw the soup and beans and tomatoes and corn that was in the soup. I always have to puke to happy music for some reason.

Not only did I puke to get rid of the calories because I was overcome with anxiety but I realized I was falling for someone. How pathetic. So I cope with feeling pathetic by puking. In a sick, twisted way enduring the pain of gagging myself until throwing up makes me feel better.

And I keep going until I see blood in vomit. Then I stop and shower and brush my teeth and act like nothing happened. I ignore that fact that I feel and I love and I want someone to love me back 

No comments:

Post a Comment