“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

July 11th

8:00AM - Do you know what today is? Today is the aftermath. It's the aftermath of a binge. This is the day when I will spend my day worrying and praying to a God that my body won't store the calories from last nights binge. Something about last nights binge makes me think - that was it, it's over, i'll be fat soon - and it sucks. It makes me want to purge - but I suck at purging so I can't. So instead I pour myself some breakfast consisting of two cups of cheerios and almond milk with a banana: 330 calories. Apparently breakfast is the most important meal of the day; if this is true maybe if I eat breakfast it'll prevent me from binging at night. I won't eat for the rest of the day to compensate for last night...then tomorrow i'll consume under 500 calories and eat all my calories in the morning. Today I weigh 124.

 "Great, you fat ass, you gained .4 pounds. You're a failure, you're pathetic. How could you?" 

Then the angel appears on my other shoulder:"It's okay Dominic, you didn't even gain a pound; remember: YOU ARE UNDERWEIGHT. You are not fat, you will not get fat. You're perfect."

"No. You're not perfect. You are fat and pathetic; you're gross. You gained weight; it might not look like it but the scale doesn't lie. You're FAT, ugly, FAT, pathetic, FAT, gross, FAT!"

10:00 AM - I start doing jumping jacks to burn off something; anything. I guess I am fat. I can't eat for the rest of today. I should be punished. I fail. So I run 4.5 miles up hill, down hill, up hill - because hill running burns more calories - and I to be burning off everything I had last night plus today.

1:02 PM -After watching numerous interviews, documentaries, and reading articles on Marilyn Monroe I realized she's my idol. I am Marilyn Monroe.

Damn it I need a cigarette. I wanna chainsmoke the whole fuckin pack.

So at 9:30PM with hunger pains so bad, unbearable I have another carb binge. 4000 calories. I'm fat. I'm gross. I ate more than a typical person. I'm so fat. 
                

No comments:

Post a Comment