“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Saturday, July 7, 2012

July 7th

The pain is unbearable. I'm so hungry. I woke up at 6:15 this morning, starving. I got up and rummaged through the fridge, saw the almond milk, and decided I would have cereal (which turned into 3 small bowls - or 1 really large bowl) and a 180 packet of vegan chili. Total: 1040 calorie.Now I'm so depressed. I'm such a failure. I consume more calories in 20 minutes at 6:15am than I should've for the whole day!! For a snack I consumed popcorn. And for lunch I had several mini bagels with peanut butter, jelly, banana, and water. I ran 4 miles to burn off the calories. As I ran I thought to myself, "it'll take more than 4 miles to burn off these calories you fat, stupid, average idiot - you'll gain the weight back. You'll get fat because you suck at dieting. You suck at life."
For dinner I consumed mexican food (that means binging)
I love mexican and until I was stuffed I ate then cried in front of my mother and her boyfriend. He reassured me that he ate more than me....I wasn't convinced, "I'm fat; i'm so fat," I cried out.


This morning I weighed 121
then tonight at 7:30 I weighed 128 in shit, food, and water --- but something about 7 being 7 pounds heavier makes me angry - especially because it's not real. I want to see the real weight. I want 121.

No comments:

Post a Comment