“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Decisions

I want to be a "house husband" - formally called "house wife" - the husband of woman (or in my case) a man who stays home and cleans and takes care of the house. I would love this job because I could stay home a take care of the house all day. I could stay up late and sleep in. I could have the whole day to myself and all night to my hunny. I would make dinner, go shopping, spend all day exercising and dieting (and the best part is: nobody would know).  I am still attending Nutrition school in January and moving out. Although I want to be a house husband that doesn't mean I won't have an education or i'll marry someone for money. I want and will marry for the right reasons. I want to be in love. I don't want to use anyone or be used by anyone.

I still don't know if I even want to get married.

No comments:

Post a Comment