“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Friday, July 6, 2012

July 6th

Happy Friday. I'm kind of depressed today because I've had this blog since May and I only have 1 follower. Only 1!! Do people not like my blog? Does anyone read my blog? I guess I'm wasting my time typing for noone.

I had two dinners last night. I had so much bread, olive oil and pasta with shrimp. Yes SHRIMP! How non-vegan of me. I realized it wasn't vegan after I overindulged with 6 small pieces of shrimp. I failed the vegan diet and immediately started burning off the shrimp calories by doing jumping jacks right there in the middle of the dining room in front of my mother and her boyfriend, Mike. I didn't care if I looked crazy, I had to burn off those calories.
Today I am fasting. I am avoiding all food and doing jumping jacks and other aerobic exercises throughout the house to burn off any leftover calories from yesterday, while still in my pajamas at 2:30pm.

I feel good about myself today because I actually FEEL thin at 125 pounds. "You're not thin enough," I remind myself. "Don't forget your goal. 118." I can't become to cocky; if I do I might slip and gain weight.

Please comment

No comments:

Post a Comment