“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Saturday, July 21, 2012

July 21st

Weight-In: 128 pounds @ 5'7"

I've been lifting a lot lately trying to put on muscle. The doctors are giving me a deadline to put on weight or I'm being put in residential care (which can last 4-6 months). I've quit the vegan diet and now i'm on the Atkins diet... low carb, high fat, high protein.

Today everything seemed to spiral out of control. After I had been lifting all week and eating average, normal, mediocre, decent - but today I binged off of everything carb.

     "Tomorrow I'll go back to eating normally - no carbs," I told myself. "But you haven't been eating normal. You've been eating like a typical, normal, average American.A typical fat and lazy American. You failed your diet and haven't weighed yourself in days...you're slacking. You're a fat failure."

 "You're pathetic and fat and disgusting and a failure," I keep telling myself. The one thing I don't want to be and I'm turning into it; A FAILURE.

Today was fine until about 3:00PM. Around 11:00 I woke up, starved until 12:30 and had chicken breasts, applesauce, two Atkins diet chocolate bars, and water.

3:00PM - I consumed more chicken (I was starving), then pasta salad, then more, then more, than peanut butter, then a peanut butter sandwich with jelly...so much jelly.

5:00 PM - Consumed more unnecessary carbs (bowls and bowls of cereal with 2% milk) that probably shot my insulin levels through the roof and caused my body to store fat...or however that works.

9:30 PM - Consumed 10 diet pills

10:15PM - Diet pills aren't enough. I have to do something more. I drank two cups of salt water to induce vomiting since I can't force myself with my fingers. How pathetic right? So after enduring the salt water binge I come to find nothing happened. No vomiting. I had to take this into my own hands. So around 10:20 I run to the toilet, get on my knees and force my two fingers down my throat where I began to make myself vomit. It worked. I'm finally getting good at it. I do it about 10 times until I feel better.

10:30 PM (now) - I am updating my blog. I'm still anxious about gaining weight. Maybe I didn't get rid of all the calories. So now I need to take more diet pills and do continuous repetitions of jumping jacks and jog in place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment