“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

July 25th - part 2

12:00 PM

I'm not anorexic- look at me; I'm average and gross. I'll never be a beautiful skeleton.

Another carb binge because I'm pathetic. I'm worthless. I'm fat and disgusting. I need to lose weight. I need to get to 118. I don't care if I die...I can't keep living like this: starve, binge, exercise, binge, eat normal, eat normal, exercise, binge, starve.

I hope I don't get fat- that's a given but I don't want to fail at life. I want to be perfect. I don't want pity.. I just want to be 10 pounds lighter. Then I'll be happy, maybe?


11:30 PM

After taking 8 diet pills I feel alittle better. I did a few sets of jumping jacks and my hunger vanished shortly after. Tomorrow I will attempt to starve for the day...or just avoid carbs.

I could be with ten other people right now and I'd still feel lonely. I'm always lonely. I just wanna be alone an starve until my weight is so low I could binge off of my favorite ice cream and never get fat. By the way my favorite ice cream is peanut butter cup or moose tracks.

No comments:

Post a Comment