“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

August 1st

Last night I spent the night with my two friends and a guy I met online because I was lonely. I binged off of 4 packs of fudge covered pretzels, a pack of pretzels, and a pack of Ritz crackers with peanut butter. That is 3600 calories. My dietitian tells me I need 4,000. Especially after staying under 700 calories for the past two days and exercising, I'm not worried about the calories I consumed, but moreso worried about the sugar, carbs, fat content in the foods I binged off of.

I feel fat, disgusting, and pathetic. Two days ago I had less than 200 calories and yesterday I had less than 600 calories until I binged around 8PM. My calorie intake probably went into the "normal" calorie range, but it was unhealthy "junk" food - which makes me nervous. My biggest fear is getting rolls or fat or even worse losing my abs and getting a gut. I feel like I lost control. I feel pathetic.

After a binge I want to be alone...but hours or days after a binge I want sex (that is the only time I ever think about sex). Probably because I want people to see my body...so they can reassure me that it's perfect. Maybe it's taking advantage - sleeping with someone to feel like you're worth something - but doesn't everyone use sex as a means to get something? Love, acceptance, or maybe prove a point - that they're good enough, special enough.


Now I need to starve for a few days, again, to compensate for my binge last night - until the bloating goes away and I feel confident with my body, my abs, my appearance.

I threw up this morning...but there was only water and blood. Does that mean those pretzels were metabolized or digested? My thoughts are racing and I want to be alone...forever.

I'm so alone, so maybe if I'm thinner it'll teach me not to need someone and one day when I'm thinner I won't be lonely and I won't need to need someone and I won't need to get hurt, because I'll have it all.
What do you think about this?
Please comment; i'm desperate



No comments:

Post a Comment