“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Monday, July 9, 2012

July 9th

Yesterday was terrible. I started off my morning at 3:30 with an 8 mile run and nothing to eat until 3:30pm. I binged off of carbs, non vegan foods: mayo, yogurt covered pretzels, white bread, etc...
I went to sleep feeling very anxious.
I woke up this morning to binge off more carb filled foods and my weight is the same: 126.6.
I figured that the reason I didn't gain weight was because I've been under eating and I compensated by over eating. I hope this doesn't affect my dieting and weight loss. Today begins the start of my vegan diet. I forgive my sin of eating and will fight the hunger pains by using guilt. I will not eat. I will be 118 by September 1st 2012. I will not let myself binge. I will avoid carbs at all costs.

No comments:

Post a Comment