“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Part 2

10:00 PM - I've had some peanut butter since dinner. It's amazing what several tablespoons of peanut butter can bring your caloric intake to. I'm now up to 1900 calories.

This is still tools according to my nutritionist, but when I see fat people eat less than this it makes me nervous. If they're fat on less calories than me what is preventing me from gaining weight?

I'm very anxious tonight. Why did I get hungry and why did I eat? Hopefully I'll have the energy to workout tomorrow and burn everything off.

11:40 PM - I puked five times. I knew I got rid of the peanut butter because everytime I purged I saw an orange-brown color (like peanut butter).

 Steps to Recovery:

 1. Starting today I will never take another diet pill!!! I will dump them in the garbage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment