“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Monday, July 30, 2012

July 30th


Today was a great day. I binged last night off of the worst shit imaginable. So obviously that meant I had to starve myself today. Around 6:30 PM I started getting hungry while grocery shopping with my mother.  While in the checkout line I felt like a little kid again, pulling on my mom's shirt asking for candy...except this time I asked for sugarless mint gum. I put a piece of gum in my mouth a chewed; the hunger went away..for now.

"If I wanted to eat today I have to go to the gym," I told myself. So I went to the gym and walked on the treadmill on an incline of 15.0 and a speed of 3.5 for 18 minutes...burning 200 calories. After that I went to the "ab mats" where I worked on my abs and after 20 minutes of that I went home.

As I came home I slipped a piece of gum into my mouth a chewed ravenously. I know I'm going to binge tonight - I'm starving.

So I did eat. I consumed a water bottle, 7 zero calorie pickles with garlic, 1 medium 45 calorie cucumber (with skin) and 1 tablespoon of olive oil, and 1 30 calorie can of mushrooms filled with water and salt. Total calories 210.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I love my mother to death, but I can't wait to move out. I want to start my own life and settle down with the love of my life. Being around most of the gays I know, that's not likely. Will I ever find someone compatible for me? Maybe I just set my standards too high? Or maybe I'm just too cautious and I want to find someone who's safe. Someone who I know won't hurt me.
But maybe I wanna get hurt; maybe I actually wanna feel something....because if I didn't wanna hurt or feel then I wouldn't be starving and purging and binging and taking diet pills when I know it could kill me. Maybe I want to risk it all. I. am. not. sure. Maybe the "play-it-save" men just make people bored - and I don't want to be bored. I think I want to try and risk it all and fall and get hurt and feel something without torturing myself everyday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment