“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Friday, July 13, 2012

July 13th

Another Carb binge between 3AM-8:30Am on and off. How pathetic. I'm hungry to the point of binging on 4000 calories of carbohydrates. I'm anxious I will get fat. I have no energy to workout. These posts are becoming predictable. I post for myself..to see improvements.

I have a doctor appointment today. Blood work is being done and I'm getting weighed. My mother took the batteries out of the scale and took the extra batteries with her so I can't use it. I desperately need to know my weight so I know if I've gained or lost. I need to starve for the rest of today and tomorrow.

I signed up for the Atkins diet. Now I need to actually stick with it and avoid carbs.

2 comments:

  1. Hey lovely! I've never seen fat as an enemy but carbs. It's just so annoying that they make me even hungrier and never satisfied and I will get super tired. You're not alone<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate carbs with a passion. I just wish I had eggs right about now.

    ReplyDelete