“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

July 25th

I'm ashamed to be me. I am ashamed to be me. I feel judged and pathetic so maybe if I'm thinner that'll hide my flaws and make me more beautiful. Maybe I should starve today..not because I think I'm fat, but because I binged yesterday and I want to avoid getting fat. I wanna be externally beautiful because internally I'm shit.

I'm all alone at the bus station in the city waiting for a bus. For what? The obvious reason: a boy. In this case two boys. It's my fucked up little love story. Im using my mother hard earned money to take a bus to a place where I'm not familiar with. I'm scared and I'm alone. I need a job. I'd work during meal times to avoid eating and hunger pangs.

No comments:

Post a Comment