“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Update - July 5th

Update:

I didn't skip dinner

 I had two dinners in fact because as I was at the gym for the 30 minutes I was there I looked into the mirror and saw how pathetic I looked, so I ate until full/satisfied. I didn't binge, but I ate like a typical American. That is scary to me because the typical American is fat and lazy. I'm not fat or lazy but I ate like an average person; I am not average, am I?
So after I ate I wondered if I would gain weight? I thought of buying laxatives but didn't. I feel like I ate too much. I weighed myself today and I was 123.6 pounds. I didn't get too excited because I know I can't keep myself this low. I'll try to starve tomorrow - but most likely I won't be able to.

No comments:

Post a Comment