“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Thursday, July 5, 2012

July 5th

The past two days have been wonderful. Two days ago I fasted and ran 4 miles and yesterday I ate 600 calories in veggie, balsamic vinaigrette, and fruit. I saw fireworks last night and was distracted from hunger by the 4th of July. Today July 5th 2012 is another story and I woke up eating several jelly sandwiches and some had peanut butter - ( the bread and peanut butter was reduced fat and calorie) and Cheerios and almond milk and a huge amount of servings of tortilla chips. I calculated what the calories were and I got 2000. Mate I overestimated, maybe I underestimated? Will I get fat? Will I gain weight? That makes me anxious and now I am going to purge through exercise even though I have no energy. Should I skip dinner? Probably. Can I do it? Probably not.


No comments:

Post a Comment