“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Saturday, August 4, 2012

August 4th

I bunged this morning at 6:30, because I starved yesterday. I haven't eaten all day.

Step to Recovery: (in this order)

(After I am confident in myself that I've completed each task and it won't happen again, than I will move on to the next)

________________________
1. Never binge again
- portion control

2. Never induce vomiting again

3. Never take diet pills, diuretics, or fat burners again

4. Never starve again
- proper portions
- healthy diet


I will allow:

1 restricting certain foods
2 compulsively exercising


Goal:

1. Fitness Model
2. Bodybuilder (compete)
3. Marathon Runner & Triathlete (eventually..after bodybuilding)
4. Maintain and thin physique BUT ALSO be healthy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment