“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Thursday, August 2, 2012

August 2nd

I starved all day yesterday...I am so proud. I lay here weak wondering how long I'll be able to go without eating. I'm staying with my friend Tommy for a few days, an hour away from home. Tommy and I walk to store and walk around and as we walk I look at all the food thinking of when I was young and all my favorite foods. I wonder how many calories I burned walking to and from the store with the resistance of caring bags of food. I wish I could be normal...but in life you need to give up some things to have something better.

Today I consumed:

1 50 calorie cucumber
240 calorie worth of cereal
290 calorie vegan burrito
Peanut butter - 1,700 calories
Crackers - 320 calories
Ice cream (2 cups) - 300 calories
Total: 2,640

After I consumed the icecream I ran to the bathroom and puked most of it out. I purged over 8 times on my knees crying wishing I didn't eat the icecream. I smoked a cigarette and drank water. I took 3 diet pills then I burned off the majority of the calories by completing a run/walk exercise. I burned over 500 calories.

Now I need to starve tonight and tomorrow.

I want to be able to live a normal, happy life, so I will admit myself into R
rehab in January 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment