“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

August 14th

Today is my day off from the gym. I guess everything is looking how it should for a newbie bodybuilder. Muscles are growing and building and everything is perfect normal. But to me everything is not normal. Everything is chaotic. I look in the mirror and stare at my muscles thinking 'you look good. You look like a bodybuilder. You're getting there.' Then I see my thighs. I wonder if my muscle in my thighs in being mistaken for nasty, fatty thighs. I can't trust my own brain and I have no idea if this is reality..so I rely on other people for reassurance. With reassurance I can stay motivated and know that I DO LOOK GREAT; I AM GREAT; I WILL MAKE IT.

The recovery part of the eating disorder is the worst. I never want to eat again, but I have to...I have goals and dreams. And it just so happens that my dreams require me to eat. How ironic.

No comments:

Post a Comment