“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Friday, September 21, 2012

September 21st - New

I am working out and feeling better most days, physically. However I do still have urges to purge and starve. Days when I eat more or unhealthier or days when I don't workout or workout "good enough" makes me want to purge and starve even more. I have the urge to purge more than starve, although I still want to starve.

I've been having issues with people lately...everywhere I go. I have this thing where I look at people to see if they look at me and when they do look at me I don't look away..and they keep looking at me- and I don't look away until they look away first. That usually gets into a dirty look contest or they turn to their friends and start whisper and look at me even more. Sometimes they even start laughing. I automatically assume it's about my weight..which makes me want to purge and starve even more. What if they think I'm fat? In reality I know it's not about my weight. I reassure myself because I know I'm not fat. It's something else. But what? Sometimes I think it's about my sexuality - when men anyway. If I'm staring at a straight man and they know I'm gay it might come off as me interested when in reality I'm not.

So I keep staring and get defensive. I turn into this defensive, bitter, angry person who treats everyone like shit all because I'm insecure and afraid that maybe if I don't look that maybe people will look at me with disgust behind my back. I look at myself with disgust anyway. I treat people like shit so they'll have a reason to not like me, rather than me be completely nice and still not be liked. That would hurt more because there really wouldn't be a reason. If there's a reason why someone doesn't like me then maybe it's less pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment